Spiral and screw conveyors
Autofric offers customized screw conveyors and spiral conveyors for use in industry, agriculture, wastewater treatment, biofuel processing and other applications. Robust, durable and energy-efficient conveyors with long service lives and minimal maintenance requirements. Excellent alternatives to other types of conveyors, such as belt conveyors, pneumatic conveyors and chain conveyors.
- Reliable and durable design that can handle vertical, inclined and horizontal transports
- High performance
- Minimal service and maintenance needs
- Easy to use
- Robust and reliable
- Naturally encased and dust-proof, which prevents dust, odors and spills
- Compact and easy to adapt to overcrowded areas
- Low energy consumption
- Quiet operation
- Our machines come standard in stainless steel with pickled welds. Dip pickling is also available. The stainless steel design eliminates corrosion and reduces maintenance requirements. Screw conveyors can be manufactured in various materials to make them resistant to corrosion, abrasion and/or heat, depending on the product being conveyed.
- Spiral conveyors are available in U-shape or closed pipe designs with a lidded vat in diameters from 100 to 800 mm.
- Pipe troughs are most common with feeding screws, but are also found with conveyor screws for materials that are easy to handle and have lower accessibility requirements.
- There are one or more inspection hatches along the pipe.
- For outdoor installations, the conveyor is available with frost protection, combined with extra insulation as needed.
- Depending on the type of material being transported, either shaftless or shafted spirals (screw with center pipe) are used in the conveyors.
- Loading and lifting: Effectively distributes bulk materials to different locations using multiple inlet and outlets.
- Feeders: Can be set up as screw feeders to control the flow of materials in treatments that are dependent on accurate dosage, e.g. automated animal feeding systems.
- Mixing: A screw conveyor can be used as a mixer or blender to mix dry or liquid ingredients.
- Heating/cooling: Of various materials.
- Drying: Of various materials.
- Paper and pulp mills: Twigs, pulp, fiber sludge, wood chips, bark, sand.
- Combustion of biomaterials: Pellets, wood chips, sawdust, peat, bark, wood flour, coal, pulverized coal, fly ash and bottom ash.
- Metal industry: Metal shavings, plastic and metal granules, cast iron.
- Waste: Slaughterhouse waste, garbage, ashes, machine shavings, sludge, sand.
- Chemical industry: Plastic granules, chemicals, powder, plaster, cement.
- Food: Powder, sugar, cereals, salt, flour, grain, residual products.
- Agriculture: Automated feeding systems, fertilizers, agrochemicals. Treatment plants