With our own in-house-developed machines, we manufacture customized spirals in a range of dimensions and materials. We manufacture spirals for new projects or as spare parts for existing installations. Unique design and production technology, material properties and spiral thickness combine to offer extreme resistance and durability.
- Provide higher-volume capacity and ability to transport difficult materials with varying particle sizes
- The special design of the spirals allows them to handle larger pieces.
- Minimizes risk of clogging. Can also be advantageously used to transport sticky, filamentous and irregular materials.
Shafted spirals/inner screws
- Used as a very accurate measuring device in applications with high demands on material flow control.
- With the shaft fully welded to the conveyor side, the spiral does not move against the trough when the screw has little or no material to transport.
- Effective distribution of bulk materials to different locations using multiple inlet and outlets in the screw conveyor.
We offer a wide range of materials, from black steel to stainless steel with wear-resistant properties.
We offer spirals in diameters from 35 to 650 mm with varying pitches as standard. We also manufacture single spirals, double spirals and triple spirals, as well as spirals with various reinforcements. Upon request, we can also offer vertical spirals.